Hospitals are now offering a new online service that allows you, the patient,
to view information about your hospital visit. Previously this information
was only available through a hospital’s Medical Records office.
This new service allows you to view information about your visit on your
desktop, tablet, or Smartphone, whenever you need it.
The Patient Portal
Your Patient Portal is a free online service that gives you 24/7 access
to information about your hospital visit(s). Your Patient Portal is a
secure and convenient way to:
- view information about your hospital visit(s)
- view medications prescribed during your visit(s)
- view allergies identified during your visit(s)
- view immunizations given during your visit(s)
- view lab and diagnostic procedures performed
- be more informed and prepared for planned follow-up care
Using your Patient Portal can help you be more actively involved in your
health care. You can use it to:
- share your hospital information with your physicians
- ask questions about your care and treatment
- make more informed decisions about your care
For Parents and Newborns
The Patient Portal is also a great tool for parents. When you register
to deliver your child at the hospital, make sure to sign up for the Patient
Portal. An account will be created for your child, so you will be able
to view information about your newborn such as birth weight, test results
and any medications given. This is valuable information for you and for
your child’s pediatrician.
How do I Sign Up?
The only item you need for the Patient Portal is an email address. To sign
up, you just need to provide this address when you pre-register, or if
you register in person.
If you have already been a patient and want to sign up for the Patient
Portal, please contact us and let us know you would like to sign up.
For more information about the Patient Portal, please visit our
FAQs page or