Monterey Park Hospital Employees are more than staff members: they are
advocates. Our employees share a commitment to deliver the best possible
experience to every patient, visitor, and customer. This is a promise
to every patient, family, physician, co-worker and volunteer we serve.
Monterey Park Hospital takes great pride in offering a benefits program
that provides flexibility for the diverse and changing need of our employees.
We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package to meet
the diverse needs of our staff. These benefits and programs include:
- Medical Plan – Select Advantage EPO
- Dental – HMO, Comprehensive, and Preventative
- Vision – VSP
- Life and AD&D
- Long Term Disability (LTD) & Short Term Disability (STD)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business Travel Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance – Accident, Cancer, Hospital Confinement Indemnity,
Disability, and Group Specified Disease.
Monterey Park Hospital believes that all persons are entitled to equal
employment opportunity and does not discriminate against qualified employees
or applicants because of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex,
marital status, child birth or related medical condition or any other
protected category as defined by State or Federal Law. We are an equal
opportunity employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to
veterans’ status, disability, race, gender or other protected characteristics.
For more information, please call Human Resources at 626.570.5757.