Volunteers help enhance the quality of care provided to our patients, their
families, visitors, and the community we serve.
In addition to experiencing the satisfaction of helping your community
by volunteering you will:
- Become part of a team
- Develop new skills
- Enjoy new experiences
- Enrich your life by helping others
- Get a free flu shot
- Get free meal tickets
- Learn about the hospital and medical professions
- Make new friends
- Meet new people
- Offer comfort and support to patients and their loved ones
We Would Love to Have You Volunteer at Monterey Park Hospital!
- If you have a caring, positive, friendly attitude -- interact with patients
by volunteering in a service position.
- If you would like to volunteer without patient interaction -- we have clerical
and support jobs for you too
The program is available for those who are 15 years of age and older.
The application and documents are available below. If you have questions, please